Saturday, October 11, 2008

YIPEEEE!!

Well, after a crazy couple of years, I can finally scratch my MT course off of my to do list...I have passed my exam...Ya Hoo!!!
I started working for a company doing Medical Transciption from home when I was pregnant with Chaim, then I went back to work fulltime 6 days after getting out of the hospital when I had him (it was nice because I could work around Chaim's naps/and at night...but still crazy and overwhelming) ...So in between work, family and home, I have been scrambling to get my certificate. I actually took my test the weekend I went on Mat. Leave with Oscar...but I guess I was just done with it all...working, the course, and being pregnant, and had a sort of "good enough" approach with it...Well, needless to say that only got me an 81% (you need an 85% to pass), so I have had to retake it once Oscar was a little older...I took it two weeks ago and had no idea what to expect...I am elated...I got a 91%...(graduating with honors)...Yeah. Well, I love Mat. Leave...what a difference it makes. I almost don't know what to do with myself...maybe I'll just kick up my feet and eat bon bons all day.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you've been keeping very busy. Congratulations on getting your MT certification.

    That apple peeler looks like something out of Edward Scissorhands and definitely handy for doing lots of apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow you have been posting!! We need a computer here during the day for me to use. How else will I know what's going on in your life. First of all- Chaims birthday looked like fun, and great job on the backpacks. 2) It looks like the apples turned out perfectly c) Hurray for chaim staying in his daycare just fine and an even bigger yippee for you for recognizing how FINE he really is!!! and last of all: CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your course. You should be so proud! BTW I don't believe for a second that you sit around eating "BON BONS"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I was just wondering Crystal, when two people post a comment on your blog in the exact same minute (like Tanis and I did above at 9:38) do we both win a prize or is it just the one who's comment shows up first? What's the protocol in that situation I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the chances of that happening are pretty slim arn't they?" I agree. ...I should get a prize of some sort :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorin and Tan - that is an excellent idea...I have just the prize in mind but you will have to stay tuned to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY I LOVE your new template! Good job!

    ReplyDelete