Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Fun

Just wanted to send out a thank you to my sisters for coming up this weekend. Tan and Jewel left their kids with their husbands and stayed here friday night. This worked out well since Jeremy was up in Vermilion roofing. He works SOOO hard!

We went to time out for woman together and had a blast. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Heather with us too. As you can see from the picture below...Chaim was as upset as we were that she couldn't come.

Seriously though, it was great to see everyone this weekend. I have missed Tanis SOOO much. (Infact, why don't you just move back up here?) It's always nice to get together and we look forward to more fun times. Thanksgiving anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Tan-very funny, I especially enjoyed your email warning me...

    "Bwhaaahhaaaa. Finally after days and days of trying...I cracked your code miss "______"!!!!! I'm in. I"M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please don't be mad at me, and please don't sue me either.

    Love you all
    Tanis"

    Very clever,very clever.

    ReplyDelete