Monday, June 23, 2008

Pictures As Promised

(I couldn't figure out how to flip the pictures so they were the right way sorry)




Chaim loves Oscar...I think they are going to be great little buds. He hasn't seemed jealous or frustrated with the extra attention Oscar gets and hasn't tried to bite him once...which is really a surprise as he usually likes to take his frustrations out on whatever/whoever is closest...(ie., Jessica, the coffee table, tyson, and the door frame have all suffered at the mouth of Chaim)...I hope he is over that phase.
For whatever reason, Chaim doles out plenty of kisses to Oscar, and still chooses to be slective about if/when he gives us kisses...I have to admit, I am sort of Jealous of Oscar and the extra affection he gets from Chaim...Chaim loves him soo much already--He is going to be a great big brother!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Picures. Yeah that chaim will be a great big brother.

    I love that you are blogging. See...you're getting the hang of things!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I want to drive up there RIGHT NOW!!! First, Oscar is so cute. Look how bright eyed he is in that photo. And Chaim, well I don't know if it's cause he's next his new tiny brother but Chaim looks HUGE!!! What a big boy. Love his jammies!!! Cute boys Crystal! Love ya! Jewel

    ReplyDelete